In what is already being heralded as one of her greatest ever performances, in the Dardennes’ Two Days, One Night (2014) French actress Marion Cotillard plays Sandra, a factory worker who has her employment threatened by the very people she works with. Behind her back, upper management offer the workforce a significant bonus if they vote for Sandra to lose her job, leaving her one weekend to change their minds. To celebrate the release of Two Days, One Night this coming Monday, we have THREE DVD copies to give away to our readers thanks to Artificial Eye. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
To be in with a chance of winning one of THREE copies of the Dardennes’ Two Days, One Night on DVD, just answer the following simple question:
How many times have the Belgian directors of Two Days, One Night won the Cannes Film Festival’s Palme d’Or?
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Two Days, One Night’) answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Two Days, One Night is released on DVD and Blu-ray from Monday 20 October, courtesy of UK distributor Artificial Eye.
This competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 30 October 2014.
Terms & Conditions
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.