In Begin Again (2013), Gretta (Keira Knightley) and her boyfriend Dave (Adam Levine) move to New York to pursue their passion for music. When Dave rejects fortune of a big solo contract, Gretta finds herself alone and far from home. However, life begins to look up when struggling record producer Dan (Mark Ruffalo) stumbles upon her singing one night. He’s instantly captivated by her raw talent and together they begin transforming the streets of New York in to their recording studio. To celebrate the DVD and Blu-ray release of Begin Again this Monday (10 November), we have THREE DVD copies to give away. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
To be in with a chance of winning one of THREE copies of John Carney’s Begin Again on DVD, just answer the following simple question:
Begin Again star Mark Ruffalo is being hotly tipped for a 2015 Oscar nomination for his role in which film?
a) The Avengers: Age of Ultron
c) Infinitely Polar Bear
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Begin Again’) answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Begin Again is released on DVD and Blu-ray from Monday 10 November, courtesy of UK distributor Entertainment One.
This competition closes at 6pm on Friday 14 November 2014.
Terms & Conditions
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.