Finding Vivian Maier (2013) follows the fascinating discovery of a nanny and over 100,000 photographs which she took in secret and kept hidden in storage lockers for decades. She is now considered to be one of the greatest street photographers of the century. Bonus features on the upcoming DVD and Blu-ray release of the film this Monday (10 November) include 8mm footage shot by Maier and an exclusive limited edition postcard set. To celebrate the home entertainment release of Finding Vivian Maier, we have THREE DVD copies of the documentary to give away courtesy of UK distributor Soda Pictures. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
In which European country did the New York-born Vivian Maier spend much of her childhood?
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Finding Vivian Maier’) answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Finding Vivian Maier is released on DVD and Blu-ray from Monday 10 November, courtesy of distributor Soda Pictures.
This competition closes at 6pm on Friday 14 November 2014.
Terms & Conditions
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.