Set in a fantasy version of the French capital Paris, Michel Gondry’s Mood Indigo (2013) is the surreal and poetic tale of Colin (Romain Duris) and Chloé (Audrey Tautou), whose idyllic love story is turned on its head when Chloé falls sick. Dedicated to his beloved bride, Colin must go out to work in a series of increasingly absurd jobs to pay for the fresh flowers that Chloe needs to be surrounded with in order to feel better. To celebrate the DVD and Blu-ray release of Gondry’s Mood Indigo this Monday (24 November), we have THREE DVD copies to give away thanks to the film’s distributor StudioCanal UK. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
To be in with a chance of winning one of THREE copies of Michel Gondry’s Mood Indigo on DVD, just answer the following simple question:
Mood Indigo director Michel Gondry cast Jim Carrey alongside Kate Winslet in which of his films?
a) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
b) The Green Hornet
c) The Science of Sleep
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Mood Indigo’) answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Gondry’s Mood Indigo is released on DVD and Blu-ray from Monday 24 November, courtesy of distributor StudioCanal.
This competition closes at 6pm on Friday 28 November 2014.
Terms & Conditions
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.