To celebrate the recent release of Alejandro G. Iñárritu’s Birdman (or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) we’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a poster signed by Birdman himself, Michael Keaton. One of this year’s awards contenders, Birdman is a black comedy that tells the story of actor Riggan Thomson (Keaton) – famous for portraying an iconic superhero – as he struggles to mount an off-Broadway production of Raymond Carver’s What We Talk About When We Talk About Love. In the days leading up to opening night, Riggan battles his ego and attempts to recover his family, his career and himself. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
For your chance to win, answer the following question:
Which superhero did Michael Keaton famously play?
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Birdman’) answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Alejandro G. Iñárritu’s Birdman (or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) is in UK cinemas nationwide now. *This competition is now closed.*
Terms & Conditions
• Competition will close on 15 January 2015.
• Open to UK participants only.
• CineVue is the competition promoter- Prize for one (1) winner is: 1 x signed poster.
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value.
• Winner will be selected from all valid and correct entries and notified by email or phone.
• Winner’s details will be passed to a third party for prize fulfilment.
• The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
• The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.